Monday, February 23, 2009

News Article

Now, another week has just begun, and it is already the 8th week of school. I believe that we, the Hwa Chong Secondary 1's, had The Straits Times when we had our reading period. I have come across an article that have ultimately interested me. It is adapted from The Straits Times on Monday, 23th February 2009, page B7, on the 'My Thoughts' article. The article is headed with: 'Girls, give the nice guys a chance'. I strongly agree with the information given in that particular article. It is about the writer narrating that girls nowadays are having a strange policy of a chinese adage, translated into the phrase 'If the boy isn't bad, the girls won't like him'. I totaly disagree with this adage as some ladies are extremely attracted to those boys that have bad behaviors, mostly cheaters. These girls know that they have such behaviors but still they are still willingly to be their so called 'girlfriends'. As a result, boys who have excellent results in exams and have good behaviors will not be populated by the girls. I know that this article is not about the topic my blog is about. I just want to get your opinion on this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment